Trucks @ Twenthe
Trucks @ Twenthe
Trucks @ Twenthe
What can you expect:
Arrival on Friday from 3.30 pm.
Reminder. This event is allowed with restrictions by the government because of the covid pandemic.
Clubblad Maart 2021
Club blad “De Knalpiep”
Trucks @ Twenthe @ The Strip
REGISTER TRUCKS @ TWENTHE
Here you can find the form to register trucks@Twenthe as a participant
Upon receipt, you will receive a registration confirmation from us and the details regarding the payment.
You must transfer the amount yourself.
If you haven’t been selected for participation, you’ll get the money back.
If there are too many registrations we will draw lots, members of the Tukker Truckers will be given priority.
Participation is only possible if you have received a participation confirmation from us and the payment has been paid.
Shortly before the event you will receive the necessary documents from us.
By completing this form, you give De Tukker Truckers permission to manage your data, and you agree to the terms and conditions.
HOUSE RULES TRUCKS@TWENTHE
- Entering the event site is entirely at your own risk, this money for both visitors and participants.
- Trailers and trailers are not allowed this weekend unless otherwise agreed with the organization.
- Bringing your own food/drinks is not allowed.
- No alcohol is served under the age of 18! In case of doubt, valid identification can be requested.
- Open fires in any form are strictly prohibited. Placing party tents and bringing your own BBQ is not allowed.
- Waste must be deposited in the appropriate waste bins.
- Instructions by the Trucks @ Twenthe organization or people working for the organization must be followed at all times. Of course, this also applies to instructions from the Police, Fire Brigade and Ambulance.
- Persons driving a vehicle under the influence of alcohol and/or drugs will be handed over to the police!
- In case of violence, threats, destruction, theft, and drug possession, the police will immediately be called in!
- The organization cannot be held liable for damage, loss, theft, etc. of / or objects from/to the vehicle.
- All daily social norms and values apply to the event site. Threatening and using violence, making discriminatory comments in word and/or gesture, sexual harassment, will not be tolerated.
- Visitors and participants must respect nature and the environment, because the event takes place in a nature reserve, we ask everyone to keep the horns to a minimum. It is not allowed to horn the horn and use high beam between 00:00 and 08:00, this also applies to loud music of course.
- It is not allowed to smoke in closed rooms, this also applies to smoking an e-smoker.
- Violations of the above rules can lead to expulsion from the event site. In case of serious violations, the organization reserves the right to call in the police!
- On Friday 10 September it is possible to come to the event site with your truck from 3.30 pm.
- For the safety of all attendees, it is NOT allowed to leave before 4 pm on Sunday 12 September.
- Everyone who enters the event site gives permission to make a video, photo, and sound recordings where the visitor/participant may appear in or on.
- In situations where the house rules do not provide, the organization decides on possible measures to be taken.
- By entering the event area you agree to all the above rules.
- If you have any questions or problems, please contact the organization.
- Reminder. This event is allowed with restrictions by the government because of the covid pandemic.
Security will look if everything is going according the roles (No group formation allowed.)
Keep 1,5 meter away from each other
We wish everyone a nice weekend.
TRUCKS @ TWENTHE
Here become member of the: chauffeurs vereniging “De Tukker Truckers”
Download the form and email this to firstname.lastname@example.org
Become member DIGITAL?
Here online registration form to join:
chauffeurs vereniging “De Tukker Truckers”
Questions or Suggestions?
just email us 🙂